1. Adopters must be over 21 years of age.
2. Children must be over 5 years of age, however we reserve the right to use our discretion regarding this as each dog/family is very individual.
3. At least one homecheck will be carried out prior to any decision being made to place a dog. It is essential that each dog is placed into an environment which is suitable for him/her.
4. If at any point after adoption the new owner cannot keep the dog for whatever reason, THAT DOG MUST RETURN TO RF1M. THE DOG MUST NOT BE PASSED ON.
5. The dog must not be kept outside.
6. The dog must not be left alone for long periods.
7. The dog will be neutered (therefore cannot be bred from), micro chipped, vaccinated, flea'd and wormed prior to being rehomed.
8. Any existing pets must be neutered and up to date with vaccinations and we will require evidence as we promote responsible pet ownership.
9. The new owner must never use choke chain, shock or prong collars.
10. We strongly advise and recommend seeking pet insurance.
11. The adoption donation of £150 is non refundable and is not the "purchase price" of a dog. This donation is a percentage of what it costs the rescue to carry out point 7 above.
12. RF1M will give as much information as we can about each dog but we do not always have the history of a dog so although assessed by us we cannot guarantee the temperament/behavior and/or health of a dog.
13. Potential adopters/new owners must take any advice we offer on board and work with our support to the best of their ability.
14. We actively encourage new owners to keep in touch with us as we will always be here to offer advice and support as much as we are able.
15. We carry out post home checks throughout the rest of each dog’s life.
16. The dog must not be euthanized without prior consultation with Rf1m.
17. Dogs are always placed on trial before adoption and are NOT permitted to go off lead in any public places during this time.
18. Potential adopters/new owners must be willing to travel to area DY9 for meets and greets.
19. Puppies will be subject to an agreement to adopt which will not be finalised until the pup has been neutered and proof of procedure is on our file.